Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010

China Glaze Let's do it in 3D

Hey there :)

I was going through my folder with unpublished NOTD's and stumbled across this holo-polish. Let's do it in 3D is from China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Collection released a few years ago (not sure how long exactly, but I think it was from Spring 2008/9?). It is a stunning grey holo, with a scattered pattern. Let's do it in 3D looks best in direct sunlight and is truly mesmerizing.
I used two coats for full opacity and like all holos, I didn't had any problems with the formula or brush. And I didn't use a topcoat because some may dull the holo. The drying time was above average too which makes it even better.
You can click on the pictures to make them large to see more of the rainbow-effect :)
little warning: lot of pictures ahead



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen