Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Revlon Royal and Wet'n'Wild Prancer

Revlon Royal is one of these shades I've been wanting to have since I first saw swatches of it and I have to say: these pictures can't capture the awesomeness of this polish.
Royal is a blurple jelly- in my opinion it is the perfect balance between blue and purple- not too much red and not too much blue. The application was good and it only needed two coats to be opaque.
Even tough I was happy with my manicure, I wanted to add something as an accent nail, so I added a coat of Wet'nWild Prancer. Prancer is a glitter topcoat with small red glitter and red hexagonal shaped glitter.
It was released in their Christmas 2010 collection and if you're still looking for it, Diamond Cosmetics has a dupe called "Red Chunky Glitter".
I'm not going to take full credit for the combination, I saw a similar combination(blue jelly+Prancer) over at makeupalley.

Revlon Royal ist einer der Lacke, den ich schon "hinterhersabbere" seit ich die ersten Bilder davon gesehn hab. Und ich muss sagen, dass die Bilder ihm nicht gerecht werden.
Royal ist ein indigofarbener Jelly- meiner Meinung nach der perfekte Ton zwischen blau und violet, nicht zu rötlich und auch nicht zu bläulich. Der Auftrag war gut und er deckte mit zwei Schichten.
Obwohl ich mit der Maniküre zufrieden war, hatte ich das Gefühl, dass noch etwas fehlte, also hab ich noch eine Schicht von Wet'n'Wild Prancer draufgepinselt. Prancer ist ein Glitzer Überlack mit kleinen rotem Glitzer und rotem fünfeckigen Glitzer. 
Er wurde zu Weihnachten 2010 rausgebracht, aber es gibt von der Firma Diamond Cosmetics noch den Dupe/Zwillingslack namens "Red Chunky Glitter". 
Ich muss sagen, dass ich mir die Idee(blauer Jelly Lack+Prancer) dazu bei makeupalley abgeschaut hab. 

Revlon Royal on its own/nur Revlon Royal

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen