Freitag, 2. November 2012

Essie She’s Pampered

Essie She’s Pampered from the upcoming Leading Lady limited edition. This collection will be released in November and I’m anxiously waiting to see Butler Please and Leading Lady in person.
She’s Pampered is a scarlet red jelly. When I first opened the package, I was thinking it was “just another red” but after swatching it, I was surprised how much I liked it. The opacity is great- you’ll only need one coat and the dry time was good too. The only thing which bothered me a bit was the removal- you’ll end up with red “smurf” hands if you’re rubbing back and forth while removing it. So you’ll have to be a bit patient, let the cottonpad sit for a while and remove it all with one swipe to avoid this :)
The Leading Lady Collection will be available in November, the Austrian MRSP/RRP is €9,90 and will be available at BIPA, Müller, DM and Douglas stores.
The Polishaholic has swatches of the full collection.

Essie She’s Pampered ist einer der sechs Nagellacke aus der limitierten Leading Lady Kollektion. L’Oréal Österreich war so freundlich, mir einen Nagellack aus der Kollektion zu schicken. Die Kollektion wird im November erscheinen und ich möchte mir unbedingt Butler Please und Leading Lady vorher anschauen, bevor ich sie mir kaufe.
She’s Pampered ist ein scharlachroter Jellylack. Der erste Eindruck vom Lack war “ein weiterer 0815 Rotton”, aber nachdem ich ihn für die Bilder lackiert habe, war ich überrascht, wie sehr ich ihn mochte. Die Deckkraft ist unschlagbar, er war schon mit nur einer Schicht deckend und die Trockenzeit war auch gut. Das einzige, was mich störte, war, dass er beim ablackieren die Nagelhaut bzw. die Haut um den Nagel rot einfärbte. Also sollte man beim ablackieren den Entferner ein wenig länger drauf lassen und alles mit einem Wisch wegzuwischen.
Die Leading Lady Kollektion wird es ab November bei BIPA, Dm, Müller und Douglas mit einen UVP von €9,90 in Österreich geben.
Swatches von der ganzen Kollektion gibt es u.a. bei
The Polishaholic.



My camera couldn’t pick up the actual color, it is a tad darker and less coral-toned as shown/Meine Kamera konnte den Lack leider nicht einfangen, er ist ein wenig dünkler und weniger korallig.



The nail polishes in this post were sent me to review, see my disclosure policy for more details.
Die Nagellacke wurden mir kostenlos zum Testen zugeschickt, vielen Dank!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That colour is gorgeous! I'm pretty excited to get my hands on this collection and then the collection on my nails hehe

    Great blog by the way! I've added you to my blogroll here http://www.allylesniak.com/

    Looking forward to your future posts! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good to know that this is not just another red cream - this collection is out in the US and I did pick up Butler Please, the turq one also (hoping it would be different than the other turqs I have. Butler please reminded me of a Nails Inc shade I have wanted but never owned. I might have to take a look again at the 2 red creams in this collection.

    AntwortenLöschen