Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

Skin Food Black Holo and α-Rainbow

Hey there :)

As you might have noticed, that I haven't posted a lot in the past few weeks is because I am drowning in college work and I'm not sure when this work-load is going to end. I hope you understand that and I'll hopefully have more time to blog once I'm used to this semester's routine/schedule.

I got the two polishes I'm going to show you today from a sweet MUA'er in a swap. I'm slightly addiceted to find black/charcoal holos and have quite a few now.

Skin Food's Black Holo (that's what I call it, it has a number instead of a (proper) name and my bottle is MIA now) is a grey-almost black holo similar to Color Club's Revvvolution. It only needed two coats to be opaque. I really like the bottle design of it.  α (alpha)-Rainbow is a dark silver holo and was more sheer than Black Holo. It needed three coats to be opaque but the holo effect was stronger. I didn't put a topcoat on them.
Sadly, the camera washed out the holo effect, but you can see how it is in the bottle :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen