Donnerstag, 5. November 2009

NOTD: Birthday Konadicure aka Remember, remember the 5th of November ;)

Hey :)

Today's my birthday(plus a british holiday "Guy Fawkes Night" with the rhyme Remember, remember the 5th of November- by the way that Line was also used at the beginning of the movie V for Vendetta with Natalie Portman) and I wanted to show you my last NOTD, a Konadicure. I love holographic polishes so I chose China Glaze's Let's do it in 3D from the Kaleidoskope Collection. The formula on these couldn't be better: it dried fast and was opaque in 2 coats. I let the pictures speak for itself. I used Konad's image plate M3 and M14.


(2 coats)


(about 15 minutes later, with one coat of Seche Vite)


(underneath there's my favourite scarf)


Did I mention I love holographic polishes? ^^
Plus it's my first try with trying to capture a holo- polish

2 Kommentare:

  1. OooO, I love holos and it looks great on you. Pretty scarf too!!! Also - Happy birthday!!!! I hope you enjoyed your day!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy Birthday! That is a super cute mani!

    AntwortenLöschen