Montag, 22. März 2010

old NOTD: Wet'n'Wild Wild Orchid over Opi Play 'Til Midnight

Hey there :)

Long time no post- I know. Today I'm going to show you an old NOTD- Wet'n'Wild's Wild Orchid over Opi's Play 'Til Midnight. Both of the polishes are from other awesome bloggers, I got Wild Orchid from the X-mas Blooger exchange (my secret elf was Velvet from "Bring on the Bling"). The other polish I swapped with Berry from happyberrynaiad. I'm not quite sure how many coats I did on the base colour, Play 'Til Midnight, but it was highly pigmented, so I think it was 2 coats of PTM and one coat of Wild Orchid.
As most purples, these pictures are more red-toned than they show here. And it looks like that it is somehow a frosted finish- which wasn't visible IRL.

Let's go on to the pictures :







A blurry picture to show off the holographic glitter in it :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen