Donnerstag, 22. April 2010

OPI Absolutely Alice (pic spam and some bonus pics)

Hey there :)


You may have seen a lot of swatch-posts about this polish- if you are sick of it, you may only want to take a look at the two last pics ^^.

Absolutely Alice- a stunning polish, packed with light blue and gold glitter in a clear base. It took two fairly thick coats for me to reach the full opacity and luckily it dried quite quickly. I'm somehow avoiding to remove it because I know it'll take a while to remove it even with the little (artificial) nail polish remover jars. I guess that's the price for such a great varnish that we have to pay ^^.

Let's take a look at the pics the pics:
Now to the bonus pics- my most favourite necklace at the moment (because I love NY and will definitly go back there some time)
And what is a necklace without matching earrings? Yes, nothing so here they are(I'm somehow a bit paranoid about of losing one). The heart of the button-like earrings look like sequins, you can see it better if you click on them:
Oh and before I forget: Happy Earth Day :D

3 Kommentare:

  1. This polish never gets old no matter how many times I look at it. It looks lovely on you. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thats such a pretty polish! i gotta go get it asap! =)

    AntwortenLöschen