Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

China Glaze Kaleidoscope him out and Milani Cyberspace

Hey there :)

So today I've got two stunning holos for you- China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out and Milani Cyberspace. KHO, sadly is discontinued and I think Cyberspace is their permanent line, but I could be wrong. Both are baby-blue holos, they have bigger glitter-like particals without being bumpy (it's hard to describe).

I used three coats on both polishes and didn't had any problems with the brush or their formula. Another great thing is, that they both dry really quick and I didn't use a topcoat. So can you spot the difference between the two polishes? I can't :) (you can write your guesses in the comments if you like )

I wanted to add something on my manicure, so I added some water decals I got in my sample pack from Viva la Nails.

If you'd like to know which nail I painted on which nail, just mark the grey field below.
I've only painted Cyberspace on my ring finger, the rest is painted with Kaleidoscope him out

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen