Freitag, 9. April 2010

Holo-glitter overload: Color Club Magic Attraction

Hey there :)

The NOTD I'm going to show you in today's post is Color Club Magic Attraction. It is an silver, holographic glitter packed in an clear base. There was a lot of glitter in it and the pictures below only show 2 coats. It was difficult to remove though, as most glitters but it is really worth the effort and I can't wait to wear this and all my remaining holo's this summer :D
The polish is holographic in almost every angle and is only muted/plain when mattified.

Here the pics of the glitter overload :)
(no sun pictures because it was after dusk already when I painted my nails)





5 Kommentare:

  1. I love watching holo's!
    Have to buy some more, I guess, because I only have two of them *shame on me* :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you'll have plenty of time till the summer ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love holo's and I'm sure it will be a pain to remove. It's worth it because it is so pretty :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I tagged you for a blog award here:
    http://frumusikapro.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-feel-so-good.html

    Hugs, Andreea

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wooow soo stunning! love glitters and adore holos so this is the ultimate nail polish :) thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen