I've also deleted all the comments with an e-mail adress to protect you from getting spam-mails
Hello there :)
Today's post ist not about an NOTD but about an giveaway and what better day to start it than April Fools day :). And no, it's not a joke ^^
So, let's take a look at the price for one lucky winner:
- an Essence Express Dry Spray
- S-He Stylezone Nailpolish No. 466 (a grey with gld shimmer)
- S-He Stylezone Nailpolish No. 464 (a dark purple)
- S-He Stylezone Nailpolish No. 471 (a blue/turquoise foil)
- a Frankenpolish called "Rustic Gold" (the name says it ;) )
- Catrice Nail Couture Polish in Sophisticated Chic (a light bronze)
- P2 Nail Polish in Gorgeous! (a dupe for a Nfu.Oh 68)
- b.pretty nail polish in Silver Stars (my favourite to franken with, a silver holorgaphic glitter)
- Glam Nails polish in Larissa (the Nfu.oh 51 dupe which I posted about here)
- Essence 12 hour protection handcreme in Orange&Chocolate from their Winter LE 2009
- and a box of one of my favourite chocolates- Toffifee.
- Open internationally
- This giveaway is open untill the 16th April GMT+1 (Central European Summer Time)
- You have to be a follower to enter
- Fell free to use the picture above to blog, tweet or tell your friends about this giveaway.
Or click here to see the full form because it doesn't show all the fields.
Edit: Please don't submit your entries through the comments, they don't count as an entry. Also you don't need to write your e-mail adress in the comments, they appear in my spreadsheet and I'll delet the comments after the giveaway is over.