Sonntag, 18. April 2010

Nubar Prize: Layering experiments (pic heavy)

Hey there :)

As I wrote yesterday I wasn't that fond of the colour so I thought it'll be perfect for layering. The pinknes of the polish was a bit too strong for my taste so I layered it over Opi's Thanks so Muches. In comparison I like it that way better than the original colour but I think I still have to find a red that's a tad darker to be fully satisfied.
The two fingers with only Prize were two coats, the other two were one coat of each polish.
Also the following pictures show the same pattern- was simply to lazy to write them on each picture (also no topcoat this time).

3 Kommentare:

  1. I really love Nubar Prize over Thanks so Muchness. Great layering colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Isn't that nice! It's great that even when you get a polish you don't like you can either layer it over another, or franken it! Good for you!

    AntwortenLöschen