Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010

Layering Love with LCN polishes

Hey there :)

When I did these swatches, one thought crossed my mind: layering. And I finally had some time to do a layering swatch with it. I used one coat of Wet'n'Wild Black Creme and one coat of LCN 43179-21. The result is mesmerizing, I've never seen a polish like this before and I'd definitly wear this one as a manicure.

Sadly, the pictures didn't capture the depth- it looks so much better in person and it is still really glossy- even without a topcoat. My index and middle finger shows the effect best.
Edit: I was asked where you can get LCN polishes- these is an US-site, click here. (apparently they only have country-specific shops, evilbay might have a few shades)

There's a polish in this posts which was sent to me to review, please visit my Disclosure Policy for more details.