Dienstag, 23. November 2010

Quick Post: LCN Paparazzi

Hey there :)

Just a quick post today. LCN Paparazzi is from their Paparazzi Collection from this fall. When I first saw the promo pictures, I knew, I *needed* to have the blue& green one. I finally found them at this etailer. Sylvia, the owner is really friendly, ships promptly and adds sweet extras from time to time :)
Anywho, Paparazzi is a blurple polish. It was opaque in two coats and I didn't had issues with either the formula or the brush.
I don't get a lot of sun-pictures anymore because the weather here wasn't that great and/or is really orange-y during dusk&dawn (which is/was the only time I got decent sunlight in my appartment during summer).


PS: You've got until Sunday to enter my giveaway, enter, if you haven't entered yet.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen