Freitag, 26. November 2010

Some recent displays and a paradoxal fever

Hey there :)

I recently spotted a few new or new to me displays and tought that I'd share them with you.

First up, the new Alessandro crackle polishes called "Royal Crash". Yeah, you've seen right, Alessandro jumped on the Crackle-wagon and I somehow have the feeling there are a lot of companies out there who got those. The set contains a base color (gold or silver, a black crackle and a topcoat, all for ~15€)
Next up, two other Alessandro displays, one from their new Dark Secret LE  and an (maybe) older one called Hypnotic (looks like a Chanel Particulière dupe to me ;) )

Last, but not least, two Artdeco displays- a huge one called Color Masterpiece and one containing another (Chanel) dupe (called Mystery Collection).
I really liked #123 and #127 but having a lot of blues and purples I might have dupes or similar shades (plus I didn't want to spend that much if I have something similar in my stash already).

I mentioned the "paradoxal fever" in my title- let's take a closer look to Artdeco #145 of their Mystery Collection:
I took the Chanel Paradoxal testerbottle and compared it to Artdeco #145. I couldn't tell a difference between the two.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen