Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

Essence Sun Delicious comparisons

Hey there :)

Today I've got some comparisons of the polishes I posted yesterday. I only found two look-alikes in my stash (not even a maybe-dupe for the purple one which is really odd for a purple-lover ;) )

Here we go, the two comparisons:
First, Chocolicious vs LCN 43179-127
You can see that Chocolicious is darker than the LCN one. It is also glossier and both needed two coats to be opaque. I didn't use a topcoat here.
Next up is Raspberry Sorbet vs. Chanel Fantastic.
Fantastic has the famous Chanel-shimmer and is lighter than RS. They applied without any complaints with two coats, no topcoat. I would have gotten away with one coat with Fantastic but you can see the shimmer in direct/probably indirect sunlight.

(the order which I applied them is, (top to bottom) Fantastic, RS, F,RS

All in all I liked Fantastic the best, but the two browns are not really my cup of coffe, so I probably use those for nail art,... purposes.

There is a polish in this post which was sent to me to review, please visit my Disclosure Policy for more details.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen