Samstag, 10. Juli 2010

Holo week - Day 6, China Glaze Dv8 (pic heavy)

Hey there :)

One day 'till the finale of my holo week, hope you enjoyed it so far. Let's focus on today's lacquer: Dv8 from China Glaze. Another gem from the OMG collection. A green polish with a hint of blue and I love it! The application was a dream- one thick coat and it was opaque. I like to apply thicker coats when I use holos because it's easier to prevent the draging and they dry super fast, so there's no issue with the drying time.

I couldn't let this manicure alone so I used some water decals which I got from Viva la Nails.
Check back tomorrow for the final day of my holo week celebration :)
There are products in this post which were provided to me by a company for reviewing purposes, please visit my Disclosure policy for more details.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen