Freitag, 9. Juli 2010

Holo week - Day 5, China Glaze Glaze Let's do it in 3D

Hey there :)

Two days till the finale of my holo week :D. But today's all about Let's do it in 3D from China Glaze. It's from their absolutely "rocking my socks off" Kaleidoscope Collection. It's a grey holo and still is amazing in lower lights. I used 2 coats, no topcoat.
Another thing that I've experienced is that the printing on the bottles isn't sticking to the bottle anymore, I've pointed it out on this pic (click to make it larger to see it better):

(the letters c and h are already missing and the artwork is too :( )

I couldn't leave it like that so I used some nail stickers from Viva la Nails, which they've kindly sent me some samples to review.

and a close-up of the stickers:


There are products in this post which were provided to me by a company for reviewing purposes, please visit my Disclosure policy for more details.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen