Sonntag, 11. Juli 2010

Holo week - Day 7, final day with China Glaze, Claire's, Glam Nails and Milani

Hey there :)

So today's the last and final day of my holo week. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :) This post has a lot of pictures, so beware ;)

First off, Milani Hi-Res. A beautiful lavender colored holo. I used 2 coats, no topcoat. Sadly, my camera is overhelmed by the holo-nes of this polish and imagine it more holographic. (I'd recomend you to click  on the pictures :D )
Next up, Claire's Peaceful/Confident(2 or 3 coats) layered with one coat of Glam Nails Rainbow (and a Nail Sticker from Nailene- thanks Judy *waves*)
China Glaze Lol- awesome purple polish, one of my favourite! 2 coats, no topcoat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND drumroll please....

China Glaze OMG- and you might think it when you're wearing it and stare at your nails when the sun directly shines on it ^^. I used 3 coats, as always when I wear holos, no topcoat.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen