Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

Swap Goodies swatches

Hey there :)

Remember this post? My swap with Judy from BeautyJudy was a blast and I got around swatching a few of the beauties she sent me.

There were some colors that I'd probably passed if I'd buy them myself but after swatching them I loved every single one :o. You know- the "Strage Beautiful"-kinda polishes.

Pro 10 in Changeling: 2 coats of awesomeness. It is a beautiful red (a copper red) with green shimmer. In some angles it even looks brownish.
Next up, Chili Frost by Sally Hansen

A middle toned brown with a light green shimmer. I really like that the bottle cap matches the varnish ^^. Two coats for this awesome sauce.

Violet Velour from the Ulta Matte-rial Girl Mini Set. A nice purple matte with silver shimmer?/glitter?. It reminds me of the finish of the Suede-collection by Opi.
I couldn't wear this alone so I decided to layer it with Sally Hansen Laser.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen