Sonntag, 29. August 2010

Maybelline Jean Jacket and Shooting Stars

Hey there :)

So today I'm going to show you two polishes which I got from the lovely Judy from BeautyJudy. Maybelline Jean Jacket is from the Denim Collection from a while ago. What I find hilarious about (general) Dollar Store polishes is, that some still have their original price tag on them or the "New Shade" sticker.
Shooting Stars is a gorgeous silver holographic glitter polish with sparse blue bar glitter. The glitter is, unlike other holographic glitter, it's linear- think of one of the polishes from the Kaleidoscope collection by China Glaze and the same effect only with little glitter particals.
I used two coats of Jean Jacket and one coat of Shooting Stars on my ring finger. I didn't had any issues with either the brush or the formula of the two polishes. The color of Jean Jacket is quite complex- it's a blue base which has a purple and a slight green/teal component in it. In the pic below you can see it near my cuticles.
First up, JJ on its own.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen