Freitag, 25. Juni 2010

MNY 109A aka I don't like it when companies don't name their polishes

Hey there :)

Some of you might have heard from MNY (Maybelline New York). They recently launched here in Austria and of course I had to buy some of their polishes. Guinevere from Anonymous Beautyholic has some pictures from their permanent display (click here). Their color-range is ok, the "usual colors"- red, a few sheers, some for french manicures and a few others- a silver glitter, some blues, a purple,....
Their current limited edition's called "I'm a Sweetheart". and there are 4 polishes- the only one that appealed to me, was the light-blue one. It has a slight duo-chrome effect from blue, light pink to a pearly off-white.
I used 3 coats for the swatches, their brush was great, formula was ok and might layer it over another color- who know's how it's going to turn out? My last layering experiment was mind-blowing for me, we'll see ^^
So, here it is, MNY 109A (the a indicates that it's from an LE)

The bottles are also different too, see for yourself:
a pic compared to the Orly bottle

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen