Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010

Quick post: Hidden Twinkle

Hey there

Just a quick post for today because I've got two exams (finals)- one on Saturday and one on Monday- which means a lot of studying and fewer posts from me. I also won't post much in the next 2 weeks because after that I've got a few other finals the last week of June. But I've planned something on the first week of July, so that's something you can look forward to ^^.

I've layered the infamous Hidden Treasure over my Twinkle Twinkle manicure and was a bit dissapointed that the glitter from TT wasn't visible anymore but decided that I'd leave an accent finger so I can still admire Twinkle Twinkle on its own.

The removal wasn't bad either (of both polishes) I expected it to be much harder but it was quite easy to remove.
Mhhhh- I like the rainbow-effect on my index finger

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen