Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

Essence All Access and China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Hey there :)

You might have wondered- I've changed my commenting system because there were some issues with it. Also I've successfully transfered all the previous comments and they are still available :D

Now, onto polish. Essence's All Access is a dark emerald green with a "glowing shimmer" if you look closely at the bottle. Sadly, it is discontinued but was lucky and managed to get the last bottle off the shelve. I used two coats and it glided on- had a great formula and a average brush. The "glowing shimmer" didn't tranlate on the nail and when I finished it with my topcoat, I didn't like it as much as I though I would so I toped it with one of my most favourite green polishes, Emerald Sparkle by China Glaze.

All Access alone:
And here with a coat of Emerald Sparkle

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen