Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

Essence Choose Me vs. Zoya Charla

Hey there :)

I know, you might have seen a lot of comparisons of these, but I did them quite a while ago and didn't have time to post them earlier.
Essence Choose Me was released this October due to the display change they do every spring&fall. I love that Essence has matching handles, makes it easier to locate the bottle in my drawer ;).
The formula & brush was good, but it took me 4 coats to be opaque. Zoya's Charla, on the other hand was opaque with ony two coats and looks a tad bluer in my eyes but a non-polish addict won't spot the difference. I didn't have a problem with Zoya's brush or fomula either. Somehow this polish looks mostly more green on me, a lot of other swatches show the blue-side of it.
A little waning: these two polishes will stain your nails, so don't forget a proper basecoat/ nail whitener.

My verdict: I really like both but due to the sheerness of Choose Me, I prefer Charla a bit more. I think I might franken with Choose Me, but have no idea yet (if you have suggestions, you can write them in the comments :) )

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen